Online training
at affordable prices

View our courses

Responsible Service of Alcohol

SITHFAB002 - (replaces SITHFAB201) Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol

If you want to work in a job serving or selling alcohol within Australia, you need to complete Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training.

We offer RSA for the following states:
- New South Wales
- Queensland
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Northern Territory
- Tasmania

New South Wales

The most convenient way to obtain your NSW RSA.

NSW Government approved.

Valid in NSW only.

Food Handler

SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety (replaces SITXFSA101)

Food handling is also known as food safety training or food hygiene training. It is perfect for people handling food in a café, restaurant, school canteen, hotel, supermarkets, fast food outlet, sandwich shop, catering operations or other food retail outlets, under supervision.

This is an accredited course and you will receive a Statement of Attainment.

Food Safety Supervisor

SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices (replaces

Also known as Safe Food Handling Level 2 – Food Safety Supervisor Training.

This course is suitable for people who want to be a food safety supervisor in hospitality, retail, transport or tourism industries.