We are required by law to verify your identity.
We require a legible copy of one of the following forms of photo identification:
- A current Australian Drivers or Riders Licence
- An current Australian proof of age card
- A current Australian or Foreign Passport
- A current school identity card
- A birth certificate
All identification MUST clearly display the students name and date of birth clearly. If we cannot read both of these we will be unable to issue a qualification.
We do not keep copies of your identification. It is destroyed after viewing.
Issue of Statement of Attainment or Certificate
Statement of Attainment or Certificates will be available to download no more than one (1) business day after receipt of identification, providing you have finished your course.
Lodging your identification
- Uploaded into our online system. Full details and instructions are provided when you log in and start your course. It is very easy and is the quickest way to get your Statement of Attainment or certificate. All identification is deleted from our system after viewing.