Customer Liaison Officer Course
Our Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) course is designed to assist venues and gaming staff meet their legislative requirements when operating or working for a gambling venue in Queensland.
Our CLO course is an industry course valid only in Queensland. The Customer Liaison Officer course expands on SITHGAM201 Provide Responsible Gambling Services and covers both legislative and code of practice requirements. You will receive a certificate of completion.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Assist patrons who approach for assistance.
- Assist third party members who approach for assistance in relation to a family member or friend.
- Assist patrons in providing information on self-exclusions.
- Maintain relevant forms and registers relating to exclusions.
- Provide information to staff regarding patrons who are excluded from venue.
- Ensure the venue complies with legislation regarding problem gambling.
- Ensure information is provided to patrons regarding counselling services, odds on winning and any other relevant information and signage.
- Provide assistance to staff with gambling-related problems.
How long? It takes 3 minutes to enrol and pay. The course takes 2-4 hours to complete depending on your existing knowledge. No need to finish the course in one session! Log in and out as many times as you like, the system which questions you have answered correctly
How does it work? Click “Start Course Now” button, enter your details, and proceed to the payment page and pay. After payment, you are given immediate access to your “My Training”. Simply click on the name of the course when you are ready to start. No need to wait for an email with log in details.
The course is broken into sections. At the end of each section is an assessment.
How will I be assessed? This course is broken down into small, manageable sections designed to improve your learning. At the end of each section is a multiple choice quiz. Assessment for this course comprises online quizzes and case studies.
You are required to get all questions in a section before moving to the next section. You will be given feedback questions you answered incorrectly.
If you answer any questions incorrectly (even one!), you will be returned to the beginning of the assessment to attempt ALL the questions for that section again. You can review the learning materials during the assessment.
You can take the test as many times as you need.
Who should do this course? This course is suitable for managers, supervisors and gaming staff who act in the role of Customer Liaison Officer. This course is valid in Queensland only.
Hospitality Institute of Australasia is owned by ”The Daniels Associates of Australasia” who have provided online & in-house training since 2003 . All training and assessment by ”The Daniels Associates of Australasia” RTO # 30957.